Thursday, July 18, 2013

IPSY July 2013 Review Part Two!

The family's second IPSY bag was delivered today--no idea why it is about a week later, but I like it even more!

Ipsy Pink Bag

Demeter Salt Air Roll-On Perfume Oil--Love This--I think I might actually have to use the ipsy code this month and buy more roll on perfume oils!  I am super sensitive to fragrances and to products, but this is not causing me any problems!

Pop Lip Crayon in Fuschia Flirt--This was a little bit of a let down in that it was the same color as the first bag, but it is a nice bright summer shade.

Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Spray

Coola Mineral Moisturiser in Unscented--While I love that it is unscented, the sunscreen it contains causes me problems, I am a bit worried about anyone related to me trying this product.

BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadows

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hfq1uae8pok6bat



No comments:

Post a Comment