Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Blush Mystery Beauty Box July 2013 Review!

I think the Blush Mystery Beauty Box is my favorite box this month--Glossybox is still to come, but it would have to be extremely good (hint, hint) to equal this one!  It has almost $200 worth of product!  I think I will use everything too--how often can we say that about a sample box?

Full Size Emani Organic Lip Shine in Blush--Yummy!  Tastes great and is a wonderful shade that would look good on anyone!  It is great to get a color like this instead of always a very bright color--seems to be all I have been getting recently!

Full Size Deborah Lippman 3D Holographic Luxurious Nail Color in Ray of Light--I have always wanted to try this brand!

Full Size Lumene Vitamin C+ Pure Radiance 24H Lotion--Most facial lotions are a no go for me--itch and rash within minutes, but this lotion from Finland is wonderful!  A big hit with me!  Take note sensitive girls!

Full Size Philip B. Self Adjusting Hair Spray--I love the idea of a buildable hair spray full of good stuff that will not flake or become crunchy!

Full Size Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex SPF 15--Wow!  A $50 product in a sample box--that is something!

Full Size Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad Anti-Aging Exfoliating Self-Tanner--These sound great, but they are made for your face, and I do not need a tan face, maybe I will use them on my arms to lessen my "farmer's tan"?

Sample Bioelements Quick Refiner--This is a nice gentle peel, but you need to protect your skin after using.

Sample Airbrush Eye Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment