Monday, July 15, 2013

Birchbox July 2013 Review!


I have to admit that I was not looking forward to this month's Birchbox--I found out I was getting another one of the color club polishes that everyone got last time and was more than a little annoying.  Apparently, they had extras and some of us were "lucky" enough to receive them twice--at least it was a different color. 

I recieved the Birchbox and Color Club Wanderlust Collection polish in Pardon My French--the application of these is not as good as most nail polishes I have tried and they only seem to survive for a couple of days--even with the best of top coats--for comparison, one of my IPSY bags had a Zoya polish and it lasts for a week or more.

Two samples of Kerastase Masque Chroma Captive

Wish Blueberry Shaving Cream

Benefit Cosmetics Hellow Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation

Two Birchbox Bobby Pins

No comments:

Post a Comment