Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Glossybox July 2013 Review!


Well, Glossybox did not quite equal the level of last month, or come close to beating July's Blush Mystery Beauty Box, but I was pleasantly surprised with what I did receive.  I like the types of products Glossybox includes, but their sample sizes just do not seem to warrant their price when compared to the other sample boxes.

This month's theme was le Grand Bleu--an homage to the deep blue.

Brazilian Blowout Acai Deep Conditioning Masque--I love hair masks, my wavy to curly hair needs hydration and I love that it includes protein--that seems to make a big difference for my hair!  I know some bloggers do not like getting widely available products like this in a box, but come on--hair masks are great and not everyone has tried this brand.  Had it come in a Birchbox or Ipsy bag people would have been thrilled!

Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au the Blanc Shampoo and Shower Gel--I found this scent a couple of years ago and I like it, so I am happy to try another product.  It is too bad that Glossybox is sending out multiple samples of this same fragrance--I know each sample has been of a different product, but for those who did not like it the first time, it must be very disappointing.

Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum--I was a little surprised at the small size of this sample, but it actually is 1/3 of the full sized product, so it is worth over $11.  I look forward to using this the next time one of those nasty blemishes decides to visit me!

Figs and Rouge Cherry Blossom Tinted Lip Balm--I love this product from the UK!  It smells great, feels great, and has a great look!  It is 100% natural too!  Thanks Glossybox for sending us a product that has featured in your UK boxes--I feel a little tiny less jealous.

Nails Inc. Baker Street Nail Polish--I love blue nails, but I think I have received a few too many of them recently--perhaps subscription boxes need to choose another color?

Nicka K New York Absolute Make-up Cleansing Tissues--I wish I had these for my last trip.  While this is the cheapest item in the box, and thus was included as a "bonus", I think it is a sample that everyone will use.


Ready to sign-up, click here, http://www.glossybox.com/referal?CI=NTU5MzQ

No comments:

Post a Comment