Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Birchbox CEW Mass Market Box Review!

This is my first time buying special edition Birchboxes, and I am thrilled!  The items are either full sized or deluxe and most will be used right away!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain--I already was a huge fan of this product and as I have paid full price for it before, I was super thrilled to get a full sized balm stain in this box!  My lips love this stuff!

Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream--My hands are saying thank you over and over!

Nivea A Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care--This will be perfect for dealing with dry lips in the coming winter months!

Olay Pro-X Spot Fading Treatment--Finally!  I have been wanting a treatment like this and have been getting lots of BB, CC, and DD creams instead!  All I really need is a great treatment.

Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On--What lady wouldn't want their eyes not to betray their tiredness?  Not this lady! 

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow--This was a miss for me.  I am not an eyeshadow person, but even if I was, I do not think red eyeshadow would be my choice.  Had this been another color I might have made it into a liner, but this will be going to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment