Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Birchbox August 2013 Review!



This month, Birchbox teamed up with Ann Taylor to bring us a "Finishing School" box--i.e. all about the finishing touches! 

Here is what I received:

Model Co Party Proof Lipstick in Red Velvet--Wow, this is worth $8, although not a color I would have chosen, I am glad to get something other than a bright color (what I usually get in subscription boxes) or a nude color (what I tend to buy)--thus, it is perfect--subscription boxes should give us something new!

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect--I traded for this last month and loved it, so this was a great surprise for me!

Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream SPF 45--I am happy with the light color of this cream, most seem far too pigmented for me to use--I am super pale, so this is a big issue for me.

Yes To Cucumbers Towelettes--Who doesn't need an extra face towelette?

Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes--WHY!!!  WHY!!!  I so did not want the foot wipes, so I knew I would get them.  Oh well, with the items above and the five dollars worth of Birchbox points I will get, the box was well worth it!


Ready to sign-up, visit Birchbox at http://birch.ly/10bGt2R.

No comments:

Post a Comment