Saturday, August 17, 2013

August 2013 Blush Mystery Beauty Box Review!



Yea!!!  My Blush Mystery Beauty Box arrived today!
I must say I am impressed again!  This is a great subscription!
I love how I get a bag full of hair, makeup, and skincare items
from around the world for less than I could make it out of CVS
with a couple of makeup products!

This month's box was curated by their magazine editor and
included:

Pixi London Endless Silky Eye Pen in Deep Plum
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genious Waterproof Topcoat
Vapor Organic Beauty Lip Gloss in Enigma
Philip B Maui Wowie Beach Mist
MOR Hand Cream in Snow Gardenia
Cartia Paris Masque Biologique (travel size)
Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant (travel size)
Coola Face Classic Sunscreen (travel size)
Airbrush Eve Cream (sample size)
Dr. Copeland Rewind Age Defying Cream (sample size)

I will definitely be continuing to get this box!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment