Friday, August 30, 2013

August 2013 Glossybox Review!












There were a lot of full sized products in August's Glossybox--in fact, everything was full sized!

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush--A nice baby pink without being too bright!

Sue Devitt Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder--Quiet and Still was the perfect color for me--I wish I knew someone who did not like this color so I could trade for it!

Novex Brazilian Keratin Hair Care Treatment Cream--Anything that helps my dry hair is a big win with me!

Anatomicals Spray Misty for Me Facial Spritz--Not sure that lavender and peppermint are going to be too good for my sensitive skin.

ModelCo Eyeshadow Duo in Bronzed Goddess--Hmmm, this is the second time I have received this item and, as anyone who has read my posts before knows, I do not care at all for eyeshadows.  I would have loved either of the other two options, but oh well--at least there were three good full sized items for me!

Ready to sign-up, click here, http://www.glossybox.com/referal?CI=NTU5MzQ

No comments:

Post a Comment