Monday, October 28, 2013

October 2013 Birchbox Review!






Due to crazy times at work, I somehow left out my review of my October Birchbox!  Sorry for the long wait!  I loved this box and I have been working my way through the products.
 
 
My favorite find was Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser--I should stop being shocked when I find great products through Birchbox, but I cannot help it.  This dark soap has helped both my face and my body look amazing.  Needless to say, I ordered a full size bottle immediately.  For $16 this bottle will last a very long time (maybe 6-12 months).
 
 
Staniac in Beauty Queen by theBalm--This is one of my favorite products of all time and was my first purchase from Birchbox.  I wear it almost every day as a base for my lip colors--that way, when they wear off, as the often do, I always have a nice color left behind.
 
Evologie Stay Clear Cream--I like that this is a moisturizer that also helps protect from break outs.
 
Bain de Terre Macadamia Oil Nourishing Conditioner--This conditioner does just what it says--it conditions and softens without weighing hair down.
 
ChapStick Hydration Lock--What a great find!  Not only will my lips stay hydrated, but it can also work as a lip primer!
 


Not a Birchbox subscriber? Join today, http://birch.ly/10bGt2R , you will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment