Friday, October 4, 2013

Glossybox September 2013 Review!



 
 

 

Glossybox finally decided to release my September box!  Perhaps it is just becaus of how late they send out these boxes, but it seems like it just gets later and later each month!  I love my Glossyboxes, and they have stepped up their game recently, but I want them earlier!
 
Nioxin Diamax Treatment--What a lovely full sized product!  My coworker is eyeing this as I write!
 
Be A Bombshell Eyeliner Pen in Onyx--Very excited about this one.  I have recently started playing around with eyeliner, but I have not tried a eyeliner pen.
 
Emite Makeup Eyelash Curler--Super fancy and I love that it has a large number of refils!
 
Oceane Makeup Remover Pen--What a clever idea!  I hate having to clean-up after a makeup mistake!
 
BCBGMAXAZRIA Bon Genre Eau De Parfum Travel Sized--Although this might not be for me, it will make a good gift.
 
 
I love that this box has a value of more than $100! 
Ready to sign-up, click here, http://www.glossybox.com/referal?CI=NTU5MzQ
 


No comments:

Post a Comment