Thursday, September 19, 2013

IPSY Bag September 2013 Review!


 

I love IPSY!  Yes, their shipping takes a bit longer than some of the other boxes, but they always send me great stuff that is usually worth at least $30-$50.  For $10 a month it is a heck of a deal and it always introduces me to something new!
 
Cailyn Lip Balm in Big Apple--Such a great classic color and I am thrilled to get a Cailyn lip product.  I have received a couple of their eyeliners in sample boxes and they are very nice products.  I love their packaging with the built in brush!
 
Starlooks Eyeliner in Obsidian--Classic and smooth!  I only started playing with eyeliners a few months ago and now I am always on the hunt for new ones to play with.  I am not the world's best makeup artist, so a smooth pencil is a big help--otherwise I end up with dashes instead of a line!
 
Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Mascara--It is always great to try a new mascara.  Since we are all supposed to throw away used mascaras after two to three months, I am always needing more!  This one will be saved and used!
 
NYX Purple Eyeshadow--While it looks like an interesting color--I hate eyeshadows, so this one will go to someone else.
 
J. Cat Lipstick in Honeycrisp--What a nice nude color!  Will work well for dressed down days or as a base or intensity controller for use with other colors.
 
I added up my items from this month and I get a value around $50 plus the bag (which I loved-such a classy print)!
 
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hfq1uae8pok6bat

No comments:

Post a Comment