Thursday, September 19, 2013

Birchbox September 2013 Review!

I think I may have finally hit upon the correct Birchbox profile for me!  My box this month was great--four out of five items were a real hit with me.  For only $10 a month and $5 in store credit when you complete the reviews, Birchbox is a must for me!

Eyeko Black Magic Mascara--This is a great product and I love that the packaging allows for a nice curved mascara wand!  One more reason to love all things British!  Not sure if this is full sized, but it must be close.

Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt--Smooth and shiny!  Although I type all day, my nails look great after days!

Mereadesso All in One Moisturizer--Very nice product that promises the world and delivers it.  I love that the sample is actually a travel sized and is resealable (and costs $28 on Birchbox's website).

Serge Normant Meta Luxe Hair Spray--Nice travel sized hair spray.  I have not seen too much difference from other hair sprays other than it seems slightly less drying.

Not a Birchbox subscriber? Join today, http://birch.ly/10bGt2R , you will be glad you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment