Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Product Review: Dr. Lipp's Original Nipple Balm for Lips




























When Birchbox first asked for bloggers to review Dr. Lipp's Original Nipple Balm for Lips, I was intrigued by the product.  This product is made of 100% lanolin and thus is an all natural product--something that appeals to super-sensitive me.  Too many creams and lip products contain petroleum distillates that can cause reactions with sensitive skin--and I cannot think that anyone wants something related motor oil coating their lips or skin.

This product gets its funny name from one of its uses, soothing nipples that have been chapped due to nursing.  Although I am not a nursing mother, I have found that this product is great on dry lips and elbows, rough heels, and even on rashes.  Because of my super-sensitive skin, I am always getting rashes, and I found that this product did a great job of helping to heal a rash.  Since I am used to using prescription creams to deal with my rashes--I was very impressed.

At $14.50 for 15ml at Birchbox (http://www.birchbox.com/shop/dr-lipp-original-nipple-balm-for-lips), I think this product is going to be occupying a place in my purse, my bathroom, and my office for a very long time to come.  I just wish they sold it by the quart!

No comments:

Post a Comment